As of now, there has been no determination in regards to the upcoming CYO basketball season.
We are awaiting guidelines from CYO to see if it will be feasible to have a season. We hope to receive those shortly.
Thanks for your patience and please stay safe.
Any question please email Pat Collins / firstname.lastname@example.org