Sunday, August 15, 2021
Your WELCOME HOME DAY Celebration wants and needs your Presence, your talent and your Treasure! Can you help celebrate everyone coming home to their Parish Family?
- FEAST OF THE ASSUMPTION CELEBRATION
- Financial Donations accepted
- Games for all ages
- Donate your Time
- Donate your Talent
- EVENTS FOR FAMILIES
- FUN FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES
Did I hear someone say – FREE?
This celebration is for all Parishioners
Please commit – see Commitment page
Want to help – we want you! E-mail Deacon Bob:email@example.com
Saint Frances de Chantal Parishioners
FREE!!! WELCOME HOME DAY! FREE!!!
SUNDAY, AUGUST 15, 2021 – FROM 12:00 NOON – 6:00 PM
12:00 Noon – Mass of The Assumption
1:00 – 5:00 PM – Fun, Games, Events, entertainment & BBQ
5:00 PM – Closing Mass
Please tell us that you and your Family are coming!
We are 98% subscribed for Round 19 and want to THANK EVERYONE for their continued support. We also have two new members and thought we would remind everyone that it is not too late to join for the 19th Round.
If you are interested, please see below for information on the 300 Club:
- Membership fee is $30 good for 1 Round of 6 monthly drawings and the $500 Founding Members Grand Prize.
- 9 monthly prizes awarded: 5 @ $50 each, 3 @$75 each, and 1 @$100.
- Round 19’s 1st and 2nd drawing will take place on Wednesday, July 28th
- Numbers currently available: 217, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335
- Approximately 50% of all monies raised are donated to local charities including St. Frances Parish Outreach, Birthright, John Thiessen’s Children Foundation, The INN, AMT Children of Hope, Mommas House, Tomorrow’s Hope, etc.
- To join, please make your check out to 6526 Columbus 300 Club and mail to John Tomeo, 300 Club Chairman 1739 Hannington Avenue, Wantagh, NY 11793 or contact John at 300ClubChairman@gmail.com
300 Club Founding Members
Joe Galati-Chairman Emeritus, Bob Cabrera, Dick Campbellߤ†,
Charles Dawson, Paul DeLuccio†, and Joe Parmese
300 Club Executive Committee
John Tomeo-Chairman, Bob Cabrera, Tom Casey, Charles Dawson,
Doug Celiberti, Russell Merendino, Joe Parmese, Peggy Schlesinger, and Brenda Vogel
Charity, Community, and Chance
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these”.
The Parish of St. Frances de Chantal is happy to announce the return of the Sunday 10:00 A.M. Family Mass beginning September 2021.
To that end, we are recruiting Junior Lectors to serve at this celebration of Family Liturgy. Anyone ages 10 through 18 who is interested in participating is invited to attend an orientation and training session to be held in the Church
Date: Tuesday, August 24th, 2021
Time: 4:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Never read as a Lector before? No problem. We will train and guide you. This is an excellent opportunity for young parishioners to grow their connection to our Parish Family and to our Faith.
Please confirm your attendance or direct any
St. Frances de Chantal offers the following basketball programs:
Girls Basketball – Grades 5 thru 8 – Season runs from October – January
Boys Basketball – Grades 5 thru 8 – Season runs from November – February
HS Basketball – Tyro (Grades 9 & 10) and Senior (Grades 11 & 12) – Fall Season (Please email Patrick Collins for information on this sign-up as this is “A” level competition)
Cost is $175 per player (discounts for siblings). Uniforms are an additional fee
All new players are required to register in person and must be parishioners of St. Frances or live within the CYO boundaries for the parish (located on cyons.org under “resources” tab). Registration for the upcoming season will be held on the following dates in the school building:
Tuesday August 3rd – Room 12 – 7:00m – 9:00pm
Saturday August 7th – Room 12 – 9:00am – 11:00am
Wednesday August 11th – Room 12 – 7:00pm – 8:30pm
All returning players are required to register online. Registration for returning players is
open now and will close on August 25th, 2021.
If you have any other questions please email Patrick Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org